Bass Booster Pro play.google.com.bassboosterpro
It’s virtually impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device !
- Unlimited custom presets
- Homescreen widget (2×1)
- Homescreen shortcut (see below)
- Start on phone boot
- Preset auto-detection (see below)
- Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS or during phone conversations
- 4 themes
- Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn’t work on most phones, so it might be removed)
Please check out the free version to see if it works ! It includes :
- Bass Booster
- 6 Bands Equalizer (5 on some phones)
- 20 Presets (More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost)
Homescreen Shortcut :
This feature allows you to create a 1×1 homescreen shortcut that’ll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
The *first* time you use a shortcut, some Android versions launch the app as well.
Preset auto-detection :
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let’s say that you’re listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom “Rock” preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further, you could create an “Punk Rock” preset (“punkrock” works just as good) and a “Hard Rock” preset to get finer equalizer settings for each genre.
This feature require to use a compatible music player and to have the audio file locally stored and correctly tagged.
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock music player by Google
- Google Play Music
- JetAudio Player (recommended)
- Player Pro
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- Astro Player
- Winamp (for Winamp, enable Scrobbling in Winamp settings and install the Last.FM app).
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist settings)
If your player doesn’t work, just drop us a mail and we’ll see if support can be added.
If auto-detection doesn’t work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. (For Winamp and some others players, you have to install the Last.FM app)
What’s in this version : (Updated : Sep 25, 2014)
- Quit option in the menu
- Associate volume with presets
- Fixed crash on phone boot