GrooVe IP play.google.com.gvoip
GrooVe IP is an android app that connects to Google Voice using Voice over IP (VoIP). What this means for you is you can make free unlimited calls to any phone in the US or Canada without using your voice minutes.
This app has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
- Please ensure that your Google Voice account is associated with either a gmail or google apps account.
- To receive incoming calls you MUST go into your Google Voice account and forward calls to Google Chat.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visithttp://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
What’s in this version: (Updated : 31 March 2016)
- If you are having trouble with an update please try a clean install. Uninstall app, restart device, then download and install app again.
- Version 3.2.0:
- – Bug fixes
- Version 3.1.0:
- – Allow Ring.To number porting
- Version 3.0.4:
- – Fixed password issue with special characters
- Ver 3.0.3:
- – Bug fixes
- Ver 3.0.2:
- -Allow users to go to Settings menu if login fails due to network issues
Required Android O/S : 2.1+