iMuscle 2 play.google.com.imuscle2
We are offering an introductory discount for one week only.
THIS AWARD WINNING HEALTH AND FITNESS APP HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAN AND TRACK YOUR FITNESS PROGRAM.
- Chosen by the App Store as “App of the Week”
- No.1 Health & Fitness app – App Store Rewind, 2011
- Listed as one of Tech Crunch’s top 20 apps of 2011
- Listed as one of the best apps for weight loss by More.com
iMuscle 2 provides users with the ability to zoom into an area on our 3D human body and tap on a muscle to reveal exercises and stretches targeted to the development and/or rehabilitation of that specific muscle. Once identified, just add it to a workout. The app also features our unique animations which provide direction on how to properly perform each exercise. In addition to individual users, iMuscle 2 was designed with multiple users in mind, making it ideal for fitness instructors and physiotherapists to use with their clients.
- Rotate and zoom-in to our real 3D model with the musculature exposed to reveal superficial and many deep muscles.
- Slick new interface with easy to find workout and exercise areas featuring animated exercise icons.
- Over 650 high-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches for both gym and home users.
- Tap muscles to find exercises associated with that muscle.
- Search for exercises by type, area worked or equipment used.
- Add customized exercises to the app database.
- Easily create workouts with our drag & drop feature — with automatic prompts for set, rep and weight details.
- Share workouts with friends, workout partners or clients via e-mail.
- Easily track your body measurements.
- Track statistics for entire workouts or individual exercises.
- Share your progress via e-mail, Facebook & Twitter.
- 50+ Present workouts.
- Hints and tips for every exercise.
iMUSCLE 2 KEYS ARE:
- choose you favorite exercises
- build you workout or use preset workouts specifying your weights sets and reps
- enjoy every exercise you do
- enjoy your fitness training and improve your health
HOW TO USE:
- To work on a particular body area, zoom into the area on our 3D model. Tap on a muscle you want to work on and a thumbnail list of all the exercises associate with that muscle will be presented.
- Select an exercise and you’ll be shown an animated 3D model performing that exercise. You’ll also see a written detailed description of how to perform the exercises. Primary and secondary muscles targeted will also be highlighted.
- Add the exercise to a workout.
Enjoy your workout!
What’s in this version : (Updated : 25 July 2016)
- S6 and S7 devices crash was fixed.