RepetiTouch enables easy recording and replaying of touch events. Simply record and replay your touchscreen input!
Just click the record button and start recording – the panel will stay on top almost all the time! When you’re done, you can replay your touch events as easily. To access the menu, click on the star.
But beware, replaying touch events can fail or cause unwanted effects for many reasons, e.g., if replay is started at a different device state than during the record or if during replay a popup is shown or something else is different than during record. Thus, always monitor your device during replay! Replay automatically stops if you’re touching the screen, pressing the power button or on a phone call.
Important: This app requires root. Use at your own risk. If you don’t know what “root” is, then don’t install this app. It won’t work without root!
- Record & replay global touchscreen input
- Record & replay hardware buttons or other device input via “Additional Input Events” (only on certain devices)
- Edit recordings (see http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/use-editormerger/ for details)
- Pause replay
- Locale/Tasker support
- Draggable, customizable panel
- Load & save records
- Auto-save/auto-load last record
- Loop replay with configurable loop counts (start by long clicking, i.e., clicking and holding, the replay button)
- Dim screen while replaying (only on certain devices)
- Hide panel while replaying
- Appending record (start by long clicking on the record button)
How To Install ?
- Download APK.
- Install Normally.
If the download link is not working, then let us know, we will update the download link. For that just Comment Down below. Click here to get File Password