Easily manage text messages in a new and up to date format compliant with the Android design guidelines and visually based on the stock messaging app from Google, with added features.
– Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
– Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
– Manage old messages with a single click
– Choose between 10 different themes or make your own from scratch
– Emoji support (1300+ to choose from)
– Google Voice support
– Desktop messaging through Pushbullet
– Android Wear support
– Quick reply popup
– Quick message templates
– Light Flow support
– Support for sending and viewing picture and group messages
– Option to choose background images for conversations menu and message list
– Custom animations
– Individual notification settings
– Contact blacklisting settings
– Security settings
– And so much more!
– Bug fixes for Developer Tips in the Get Help section of settings
Click here to get File Password