Snap Camera HDR v8.1.2 + v8.0.4 is a very famous android camera app available in latest version to download for free in full size with direct links from APKMATE.COM for Android,You can download and request android apps,themes modded games to us .
Snap Camera HDR
A Fast HDR camera experience with regular updates and new features added all the time.
Now with 4K 16×9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera HDR lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
- Touch to focus
- Pinch to zoom
- Swipe to review
- Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
- Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
- Silent Shutter
- Burst Mode
- Self Timer
- Stable Shot
- Panorama mode
- Flash mode
- Grid lines
- Fast picture mode
- Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
- Picture and Video Size
- Scene mode
- Self Timer delay
- Burst Mode settings
- Time Lapse
- Still and Video Focus Modes
- JPEG Quality
- Scene Detection
- Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
- Audio Settings
- The photo editor lets you:
- Enhance Details
- Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
- Add colour effects
- Add a border
- Crop, Rotate, Mirror
- Add image effects
- Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
Better support for LG G4
Better HDR tonemapping
1. Changed icons Camera and Gallery.
2. Ability to select different camera icon.
3. Removed Gallery icon from the main menu.
4. Changed control in PV modules.
5. Floating editor button
6. Minor interface changes.
How to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!
If the download link is not working, then let us know, we will update the download link. For that just Comment Down below. Click here to get File Password