Zplayer is designed around the easy and content driven “metro” style. Although looking minimal, it packs a huge punch!
• Music Features
– Media Player
– Listening history
– Auto generated playlists (Most Played, Favorite songs, Recently Added)
– Metadata (Album reviews, artist biographies, similar artists, similar albums)
– Music weekly trends (artist top tracks, top songs, top albums)
– Artist events*, song lyrics*.
• SongKick Events
• Last.fm Features:
– Last.fm scrobbling.
– Last.fm ‘now playing’ status updates.
– Last.fm ‘likes’ submissions.
– Last.fm messaging (ShoutBox) to other users.
– Last.fm scrobbling history.
• Podcast Features
– Video podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
– Audio podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
– Podcast search and recommendations.
• Online Radio
– Shoutcast Radio streaming (with DNAS metadata).
– Radio station search.
– Dar.fm radio listings and search
• Multilanguage Support
– ZPlayer supports English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Hebrew, and Portuguese languages
• ID3 Tag editor
– Single track ID3 editor
– Album editor (artist name, album year)
– Album Art Editor (API Search, Art generator, Pick from Gallery, Use camera to capture Image)
• Video player
– Fullscreen video player
– Sectioned catergories (Music videos, Movies)
– Editable ‘music videos’, and ‘movies’ directories
• Browse the albums sections not in your library and even get the album prices, 30 seconds audio samples of tracks, and “Buy” links to the albums.
• Audio Effects
– Audio Equalizer
– Create, save and manage equalizer profiles
– Bass boost
– Automatic EQ (based on track genre) **
– Audio Balance
• ZPlayer now fully supports ICS, Status Bar+, and features 5 beautiful widgets, which give different functionality.
• Cool features, including artist background images and panoramas, changeable background images.
• Swiping the application homescreen to the left/right shows the ‘current playing’ song and listening history, and “xtras”
+To jump to the ‘now playing’ screen, use the volume controls to reveal the music controls, and then tap on the track or artist name.
++ if you use a third party equalizer that controls the output mix for all media playing on the device, disable it before using this application. This application needs to control its own audio effects.
Added Light Theme
Added option for AAC radio streams
+ bug fixes
Requires Android: 4.0 and up